In this episode we had the pleasure to meet Richard Woolcock, creator of Saga of the Goblin Horde. We talked about his websites and the various tools they contain. We also went on a journey through the design of Saga of the Goblin Horde.
- Zadmar’s Savage Stuff; http://www.godwars2.org/SavageWorlds/
- Presentation in Savage Worlds Supplements: http://savage-stuff.blogspot.de/2015/10/presentation-in-savage-worlds.html
- Designing a One Sheet, Savage Tale, or Plot Point Episode: http://savage-stuff.blogspot.de/2016/06/designing-one-sheet-savage-tale-or-plot.html
- Designing a One Sheet: Step-by-Step Example: http://savage-stuff.blogspot.de/2016/06/designing-one-sheet-step-by-step-example.html
- Tucker's Kobolds: https://media.wizards.com/2014/downloads/dnd/TuckersKobolds.pdf
- Saga of the Goblin Horde: Player's Guide: http://www.godwars2.org/SavageWorlds/SotGH_PG.pdf
Be sure to stay in contact with us- email@example.com, twitter @thewilddie and look for us on Google+
and at the Nerds-International Google+ Community
also help support the show and get early access to the podcast through our Patreon!
© The Wild Die is not affiliated with or endorsed by Pinnacle Entertainment Group or Official Pinnacle Licensees. Any of the products mentioned on our show or appear on our website are the property and copyright of their respected owners. All Music and Art Work is used with Permission of Pinnacle Entertainment Group . All items are used under fair use and educational and review purposes, All other Items are the Intellectual Property of The Wild Die Copyright 2015 . All rights reserved.